I offer a range of weekend workshops from my therapy practice in Richmond, West London.
To find out more and reserve your space on forthcoming courses, please drop me a line.
1. Cancer Counselling Workshop
Latest info here
2. Setting up your private therapy / counselling business
Latest info, video and to book your place here
3. Telling your story
Help with developing your own creative expression, which can be therapeutic and help process issues, explore new choices and aid your personal development.
4. Endings, letting go and moving on.
Help with developing your own way of closure. Preparing for loss and change or dealing with loss that has already happened (e.g. death, relationships, work).
5. The emotional challenges of expat life: What to expect, how to prepare and cope.
For people leaving the UK, or those who have moved to the UK. Separate workshops available in German for German-speaking expats.
Sign up for my free newsletter here
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- How to keep going when someone else dies of cancer
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Feeling under siege? How to separate reality from fear. And how to cope.
- How to cope with the difficult days.
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- Talking about cancer diagnosis – is it ok with you?
- Why I wish my father had taught me about death and dying