I offer a range of weekend workshops from my therapy practice in Richmond, West London.
To find out more and reserve your space on forthcoming courses, please drop me a line.
1. Cancer Counselling Workshop
Latest info here
2. Setting up your private therapy / counselling business
Latest info, video and to book your place here
3. Telling your story
Help with developing your own creative expression, which can be therapeutic and help process issues, explore new choices and aid your personal development.
4. Endings, letting go and moving on.
Help with developing your own way of closure. Preparing for loss and change or dealing with loss that has already happened (e.g. death, relationships, work).
5. The emotional challenges of expat life: What to expect, how to prepare and cope.
For people leaving the UK, or those who have moved to the UK. Separate workshops available in German for German-speaking expats.
Sign up for my free newsletter here
Support my free support for all!
If you would like to make a donation towards the free support I provide through my writing, videos, podcasts, Advice Column you can do so here.
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- LightChain: a simple and beautiful practice to connect with hope
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.
- How to cope with the difficult days.
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.