If you need some wellbeing support during the COVID-19, then I can help you cope with emotional and mental impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
I am Karin Sieger a London-based psychotherapist and I offer online counselling – wherever you are.
✅ Why may you need COVID-19 wellbeing support?
We all have entered a period of fast-paced change to life the way we know it.
Stress, anxiety, depression, anger, hopelessness, loneliness, sadness, grief and more are bound to impact our emotional, mental and physical health – .
You may be an individual or a company seeking support for your staff.
With the rapidly changing COVID-19 landscape governments and countries roll-out measures which will impact you and your family – our movement, financial stability, food and medical supply, worry for family and friends, the impact of isolation … and all that even if we don’t have the virus. And if we do, then things can get a whole lot worse.
There is so much uncertainty and so much we have to consider and plan for.
✅ My support will focus on your needs and offer you:
- access to a supportive, ethical, safe and respectful setting, which is essential during these times of uncertainty.
- guidance, reassurance and motivation to develop practical mental health coping strategies, that work for you whatever your circumstances, whether you are working from home, are in self isolation, have the virus or want to prepare for any of these scenarios,
- identify and deal with unhelpful thought patterns and emotions,
- stay grounded and calm when facing the COVID-19 challenges,
- lift your mood and grow reassurance and confidence,
- help with grief and loss if someone you know has died of COVID-19.
✅ What does it cost?
During this crisis I have introduced a sliding scale of fees £50-75 for online meetings.
Corona crisis wellbeing support by email starts at £35. Find out more here.
✅ Book an appointment
To book a free 20 minute consultation email me KarinSieger@KarinSieger.com and put “COVID-19 Wellbeing Support” in the subject heading. I aim to get back to you within 24 hours. If you do not hear from me, then please check your spam folder.
✅ Read my corona crisis support articles:
Panicking about your parents and coronavirus (incl my contribution to an article in the Stylist magazine)
✅ About me
I am a London based psychotherapist, registered and accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I trained and worked in the national health service (NHS) before setting up my private practice. Prior to that I worked some 25 years in consumer and media research (incl BBC World Service and AOL). You can find out more about me here