Anxiety is Annette’s specialist area of expertise and interest. She covers all issues connected , including anxiety during pregnancy, bereavement related anxiety phobias, public speaking fears, panic attacks, generalised anxiety, OCD, Stress management, performance enhancement and achievement; confidence, self-esteem, Alcohol problems, Insomnia, Motivation, Chronic fatigue & Fibromyalgia.
Workshops & Courses
Annette facilitates day and weekend mindfulness and self-compassion retreats.
Mindfulness and compassion-focused courses and workshops for ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia/stress management/Eating well/Sleeping well.
Self -care core skills (incorporating mindfulness and self-compassion) helping people to form healthy habits and strategies for eating well, exercising, sleeping well, and getting the work-life balance right.
Compassionate and effective communication – working as a team, valuing ourselves and the work we do so we can ‘own our contribution’, acknowledging our own and each -other’s achievements, recognising and respecting individual differences.
The official 9-session MSC programme
The adapted 4-week introduction to Mindful self-compassion approaches to well-being.
Mindfulness at work – an introduction to mindfulness and applying it at work.
- Is generosity a good or a bad idea?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Chemo brain explained: What is it? Symptoms? Coping?
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- One off consultation
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Facing loneliness and how to cope
- Health anxiety – Why giving false hope is worse than no hope