This sentence you read
and a memory.
(c) Karin Sieger
More Thoughts of the day
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Health anxiety – Why giving false hope is worse than no hope
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- One minute you are ok, the next helpless and frail: Coping with sudden life-changing illness or injury
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- The key to meaningful change and personal growth
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Feeling under siege? How to separate reality from fear. And how to cope.
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.