In 2018 the audience figures for my website have seen a steep increase. I have come second among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blogs. Public voting for the UK Blog Awards is now closed. Thank you if you voted for me in the mental health category. Results are due in early 2019.
I am glad that my writing is of interest and makes a difference. Thank you.
Here are the top 10 most read articles by you on my website according to Google Analytics.
And here are the top 3 most watched videos on my YouTube channel.
Finally, here is some of the kind feedback received from you.
Image courtesy of Bru-nO via Pixabay
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Facing loneliness and how to cope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Emotional bubbles – do you know yours?