The Tai Chi man was not by the tree.
The soothing flow of motions was by the swings,
moving us all,
(c) Karin Sieger
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Health anxiety – Why giving false hope is worse than no hope
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- The key to meaningful change and personal growth
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- One minute you are ok, the next helpless and frail: Coping with sudden life-changing illness or injury
- Therapy in German – London & Online
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life