I offer email support or e-counselling on a one off or more frequent basis as agreed with you. Please see below for a detailed description of each service.
What topics do you offer support for?
Both services are offered in English, and only for certain topics (including grief, life-changing and chronic illnesses, personal transitions). It excludes addiction, self harm, suicidal thoughts, severe mental health difficulties or mental health diagnosis. This is because in those cases specialist crisis or face to face support will be of greater benefit.
What else do I need to know?
Based on my training I only work with adults. Therefore, you must be aged 18+ to use this service. Please read the submission guidelines below for other important information.
3. How do I write in?
Please use the form below and state clearly whether you are interested in one off support or more regular e-counselling.
Keep it to no more than 1000 words. I aim to get back to you within 48 hours (excl weekends and Bank Holidays). If you don’t hear from me, then please check your spam folder (esp if you use Hotmail or Yahoo). Thank you.
4. Submit your question here.[contact-form-7 id=”4653″ title=”Email Support Contact form 1_copy”]
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Holding hands matters – How to hold it together when we are alone?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- How to give up addictive behaviours
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.