I offer email support or e-counselling on a one off or more frequent basis as agreed with you. Please see below for a detailed description of each service.
What topics do you offer support for?
Both services are offered in English, and only for certain topics (including grief, life-changing and chronic illnesses, personal transitions). It excludes addiction, self harm, suicidal thoughts, severe mental health difficulties or mental health diagnosis. This is because in those cases specialist crisis or face to face support will be of greater benefit.
What else do I need to know?
Based on my training I only work with adults. Therefore, you must be aged 18+ to use this service. Please read the submission guidelines below for other important information.
3. How do I write in?
Please use the form below and state clearly whether you are interested in one off support or more regular e-counselling.
Keep it to no more than 1000 words. I aim to get back to you within 48 hours (excl weekends and Bank Holidays). If you don’t hear from me, then please check your spam folder (esp if you use Hotmail or Yahoo). Thank you.
4. Submit your question here.
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Emotional bubbles – do you know yours?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Why I wish my father had taught me about death and dying
- My ex and I – What do we want?
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- Pull yourself together: When it helps and when it doesn’t
- How to achieve inner balance and harmony