Soul Cravings is one of two podcasts I record on my orange houseboat in the river Thames.
Soul Cravings offers down-to-earth talk, reflections, motivation, advice and experiences of our emotional needs: those we all crave – love, certainty, understanding, health, hope, motivation, inspiration, direction and more. We may also crave things that are not good for us or others. And I talk about that, too.
The panel below automatically updates as episodes are added.
Please scroll down for a full list.
You get the full list of episodes and can subscribe to my Podcast
Check out my other podcast “Cancer and You”
Thanks to you, my website is among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blogs
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Facing loneliness and how to cope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Holding hands matters – How to hold it together when we are alone?