Would you like me to showcase your book/s on my website and via my social media network?
1. Here is the deal.
- I offer to build a page on my website for you, with text and image/s supplied by you.
- You can say a bit about yourself, the book, what your audience would get from reading it etc.
- Include your social media contact details and a link to where the book can be purchased.
- Your page url would include your name.
- The page would be part of the “Books” category on my website and promoted along with others across my home page and sidebar.
- At the end of the agreed advertising period I will share relevant Google Analytics data to show your page performance.
2. What will it look like?
Payments are via PayPal and you receive an invoice clearly stating the terms of our agreement.
– If you are the author and have been affected by cancer:
One off set up fee: £12.50, Monthly fee: free
Also see my project CreativeDespite Cancer
– If you are the author:
One off set up fee: £12.50, Monthly fee: £5.50
– If you are a publisher contacting me on behalf of your client:
One off set up fee: £12.50, Monthly fee: £55.00
4. What books will I accept?
The book would need to fit in with the ethos of my website – educate, inspire, motivate, be personal or not, promote wellbeing and personal growth. This can including arts, crafts, outdoors, gardening, poetry, psychology, creativity etc.
The publication should not be offensive to any audience groups, promote medical products or healing approaches.
Then get in touch using the form below.
Thanks to you, my website is among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blogs
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Facing loneliness and how to cope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Childhood Memories That Still Hurt Today