Could be a useful space to spend some time.
Usually found on the left-hand-side,
between your neck and belly.
(c) Karin Sieger
More Thoughts for your day
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Emotional bubbles – do you know yours?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Why I wish my father had taught me about death and dying
- My ex and I – What do we want?
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- Pull yourself together: When it helps and when it doesn’t
- Faking and pretending can be harder than facing the truth