Could be a useful space to spend some time.
Usually found on the left-hand-side,
between your neck and belly.
(c) Karin Sieger
More Thoughts for your day
Support my free support for all!
If you would like to make a donation towards the free support I provide through my writing, videos, podcasts, Advice Column you can do so here.
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- LightChain: a simple and beautiful practice to connect with hope
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.
- How to cope with the difficult days.
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.