I am grateful for all the kind feedback on my writing and videos. It makes it all worthwhile.
Below is a selection of unsolicited comments.
Featured image by Geralt in Pixabay
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Holding hands matters – How to hold it together when we are alone?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- How to give up addictive behaviours
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.