Thanks to all my readers, my website is among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blog
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Holding hands matters – How to hold it together when we are alone?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- How to give up addictive behaviours
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.