“Out with the old, in with the new.”
So they say.
But life is not like that.
And perhaps that’s a good thing.
(c) Karin Sieger
Image by Karin Sieger
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- How to keep going when someone else dies of cancer
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Feeling under siege? How to separate reality from fear. And how to cope.
- How to cope with the difficult days.
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Childhood Memories That Still Hurt Today