On my website you will find free access to motivational articles and videos about our human feelings, dilemmas, making sense of them and living well with them.
I do not teach and I do not preach. I write from the heart and try to be jargon-free.
My writing is regularly republished on other sites like HuffPost, Positively Positive, The Mighty, Thrive Global and others.
Have a look for yourself.
There are five broad categories of motivational articles on my site:
Self help suggestions for everyday and not so everyday difficulties and feelings (eg relationships, anxiety, anger and much more). Browse here
Changing – we want it and we can do it. But it might be difficult and frightening. Some suggestions and ideas to help you through it all (eg crisis of purpose, getting older, career change and much more). Browse here
Endings happen in our lives all of time and it’s not always about death. How we deal with change in our professional life, in our health, when we age, when relationships end, people die, our own mortality, loss, grief and bereavement. Some help for you to prepare, cope and manage. Browse here
Cancer affects our feelings and impacts our emotional and mental wellbeing, whether we are the one with the illness, family or friend. Some help with what to expect and how to cope. Browse here.
Therapy and counselling are not a sign of weakness or failure. They take courage. Articles to help you through it and some of my own experiences as a client. Browse here
Watch my motivational Videos on my YouTube channel HERE
I hope that you may find some of what you read here of help in your search for meaning or along the way of your own journey of reflection, growth and self development.
Please note, that opinions and suggestions expressed in my articles and videos here are no substitute for professional counselling, psychotherapy or medical assistance. Neither may they solve all your difficulties or challenges.
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Emotional bubbles – do you know yours?
- Why I wish my father had taught me about death and dying
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- My ex and I – What do we want?
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- Pull yourself together: When it helps and when it doesn’t
- Why a health scare can be life affirming and make us strong