I am available for media enquiries and to discuss any other relevant projects, which fit with my areas of interest and expertise.
I am a regular contributor for
BBC Radio 4 – Broadcasting House: About the emotional impact of chemotherapy
BBC Radio Manchester – Becky Want Show: Coping with bereavement after terminal illness, following the death of Lynda Bellingham
Living Well Today Show: Growing resilient during difficult times (including coping with cancer)
Various with Huffington Post
Contact me in confidence with ideas you would like to explore.
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Emotional bubbles – do you know yours?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Why I wish my father had taught me about death and dying
- My ex and I – What do we want?
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- Pull yourself together: When it helps and when it doesn’t
- How to achieve inner balance and harmony