I am delighted to share with you that LiveBetterWith.com have invited me to become the Cancer Counsellor Expert on their global Cancer Community Forum, which currently has over 70,000 users.
I shall be answering questions about the emotional and mental impact of cancer on those with the illness, family, friends and health care professionals.
JOIN AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
If you are affected by cancer and have any question you would like to ask, then you are welcome to sign up to the forum HERE and then post your questions with 2 simple steps:
Select the “Ask the expert” category
Then select my entry and submit your question
I look forward to being able to assist you.
About Live Better With
Live Better With Cancer is here to make everyday living a little bit better for the millions of people living with cancer all over the world.
Together with patients, their families, nurses, doctors and experts, we have handpicked 1000’s products and written over 250 practical articles, guides and even a podcast to help ease symptoms and side effects, and improve the quality of day-to-day life.
We’ve also built a thriving online community of over 70,000 people talking about cancer and supporting each other. Talking to and hearing from our community is helping us build Live Better With into the most useful practical destination for people living with cancer – all of our products and information are guided by community recommendations.
Live Better With also support people affected by the menopause, dementia and other conditions.
Thanks to all my readers, my website is among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blog
Support my free support for all!
If you would like to make a donation towards the free support I provide through my writing, videos, podcasts, Advice Column you can do so here.
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- LightChain: a simple and beautiful practice to connect with hope
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.
- How to cope with the difficult days.
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.