LIGHT AND SHADOW
We have light.
We have shadow.
We are whole.
Understanding it, that is another matter.
(c) Karin Sieger
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Facing loneliness and how to cope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Childhood Memories That Still Hurt Today