HOPE AND TRUST
The moment one commits oneself, then providence moves, too.
All sorts of things occur to help one that would never have otherwise occured.
A whole stream of events;
All manner of unforeseen incidents and chance meetings and material assistance come forth,
which noone could have dreamt would appear.
(c) Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Litter picking someone else’s rubbish?
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Cancer anger explained – what is it and how to cope?
- How to let go of feeling irritated.
- Childhood Memories That Still Hurt Today