Thank you to everyone who participated in this call and shared their experiences and advice so generously. I am planning more of the same. Watch this space or email me, if you’d like to be kept in the loop.
If you are affected by cancer, then why not join me and others for a free online cancer support meeting?
Monday, 14th October 2019, 1500 UK time (use time converter here for your local time)
The emotional impact of cancer: what to expect, how to cope?
Online via Zoom using this link (link no longer active)
You may be asked to download the app, which is straightforward.
Who is this meeting for?
Anyone affected by cancer, whatever cancer, wherever you are at (diagnosis, treatment, remission, living with cancer, whatever stage or diagnosis. Family, friends, carers are also welcome!)
What will you get from joining this online cancer support meeting?
A sense of community; a safe and confidential space to ask questions; gain clarity on things that matter; know others are in a similar boat; get support without having to venture out.
What will happen after?
Depending on the interest shown, I am considering offering such an online cancer support meeting on a weekly basis, including recordings for those who may not be able to attend all of the time.
Why not be part of the launch meeting?
Feel free to email me in confidence with any questions you may have about this meeting and any questions you may like me to cover on your behalf.
Email me at KarinSieger (at) KarinSieger.com
In case you are wonder (at) stands for “@”. Typing my email address in full may encourage spam. Therefore, substitute (at) with @ when emailing me.
I am a psychotherapist, writer and podcaster based in London (UK). Since having been treated for breast cancer (and diagnosed with the illness twice) I specialise in supporting people affected by cancer and other life-changing illnesses. I am also the cancer counsellor for the online cancer community of LiveBetterWith.com. You can find out more here.
I look forward to welcoming you on Monday!
Image courtesy of Pixabay
Thanks to all my readers, my website is among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blog
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Holding hands matters – How to hold it together when we are alone?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- How to give up addictive behaviours
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.