BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW CLOSED
If you are dealing with grief, illness, difficult transitions etc,
then join me for support and tools
to make peace with what has been and to get ready for what lies ahead.
Sunday 30th December 2018
1600-1730 (London, GMT), 1700-1830 (Berlin, CET), 1100-1230 (New York, EST).
I will provide you with a safe space and guidance on how to achieve a sense of …
1. Peace and closure with what has happened in your life this year (be it issues around relationships, health, loss, death, society, politics, anxiety, personal crisis, change and more).
2. Self awareness and ownership of what you have achieved (which you might not even be aware of).
3. Gratitude for what you have (even if it may not look like much to you).
4. Positive energy and resilience for what lies ahead.
5. Priorities for what you need and would like to achieve.
At the end of our meeting I hope you will feel emotionally and mentally lighter, have a clearer outlook, and some tools to help you shape your future.
Participants will also receive 2 follow-up emails from me: mid January and end February 2019.
Fee and bookings
How will this online talk work?
All you need to join is a computer, laptop or device with a webcam. Once you have made your booking I will email you further details with a secure link to access the event. I use Zoom, a reliable, secure and good quality software, which meets a very high standard of confidentiality and data security.
At the time of our meeting event just click the link I provide you with. If you have never used Zoom before, you may be asked to install a simple software to connect. Follow the easy on-screen instructions.
Try and disconnect all your other devices from your Wifi network during the meeting, as this can sometimes affect the quality of your connection.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations made before Sunday 23rd December will receive a full refund. Cancellations after this date will not be entitled to a refund.
Cancellations must be made in writing to KarinSieger@KarinSieger.com Please note if you have a Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo email, then also check you spam filter for a response from me.
Please ensure you have adequate broadband connection as I cannot be held responsible or issue refunds for any difficulties with the internet connection.
No refund will be made for non-attendance.
Any further questions
Contact me in confidence: KarinSieger@KarinSieger.com
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Facing loneliness and how to cope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Holding hands matters – How to hold it together when we are alone?