“Dear Karin” is an agony aunt style advice column on KarinSieger.com . You can submit your question via the form below. A selection of submissions and their reply will be published here for free.
If you would like a reply confidentially, then I offer one off email support.
More information here.
Read #DearKarin columns here.
Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines below.
1. Dear Karin – Submission Guidelines
2. Dear Karin – Submit your question here.
I aim to get back to you within 48 hours (excl weekends and Bank Holidays). If you don’t hear from, then please check your Spam folder (esp if you use Hotmail or Yahoo). Thank you.
3. Voluntary Contribution
The Dear Karin Advice Column is a free support service. You are welcome to make a voluntary contribution, however small, towards my time and expenses. You can make a donation using this secure PayPal link here. Thank you!
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Online Workshop: Understanding & supporting the emotional impact of chronic illnesses and cancer
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Language in counselling or therapy – 7 points to consider if you are bi- or multi-lingual.
- Facing loneliness and how to cope
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- Why a health scare can be life affirming and make us strong