#CreativeDespiteCancer is my free initiative to help bring the creativity of people who have been affected by cancer to a wider audience. Interested in being featured? Then look here.
It is my pleasure to introduce Janet – author of the Fuck Cancer blog – a personal journey with breast cancer.
In June of 2018, Janet was diagnosed with breast cancer — invasive ductal carcinoma (stage 2, initially stage 1).
Thanks to you, my website is among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blogs
- Is generosity a good or a bad idea?
- Chemo brain explained: What is it? Symptoms? Coping?
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Why self care is not selfish but essential
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- One off consultation
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.