If you are like me, creative despite cancer, then I offer you to showcase what you do, for free, on my website, KarinSieger.com
Whatever you do – art, writing, paintings, films, photos, crafts, music and more, share it with a wider audience.
Join me in building a #CreativeDespiteCancer community, which offers free publicity, networking opportunities, motivation and inspiration for each other.
1. Why Creative Despite Cancer?
As someone living and working with cancer I know about
- limitations placed on us and the challenge of getting acknowledgement for our abilities. Especially if we are without a wide network, sponsors, media exposure etc.
- the difficulty of needing and wanting to make a living while we can. Because living with a life-changing illness (whether your treatment is free, subsidised, or not) costs money and can seriously limit our earning capacity.
- creativity being part of our identity, self expression and an important way of enhancing our wellbeing.
2. Who is this for?
I offer this free advertising / publicity service for people affected by cancer – any cancer, whether you are going through treatment, are in remission, living with cancer, have “no evidence of disease”, whatever your diagnosis or prognosis and wherever you are – however you identify yourself. Preference will be given to those who have little or no media exposure.
3. How does Creative Despite Cancer work?
I offer to build a page for you on my website, KarinSieger.com, just like this one – showcasing your creativity. You provide the image/s and text you would like me to use. Also feel free to include any urls and links to websites where you may sell, list, show etc your creative output. I will also publicise your creative despite cancer page via social media.
4. What could your page look like?
Take a look at the pages I have created for other creatives here.
5. Interested in joining Creative Despite Cancer? What next?
Use the form below to contact me. Tell me what you have in mind, ask any questions you may have, and we can take it from there.
5. If you want to make a voluntary contribution towards this free service
I do not charge a fee for building or hosting your page. However, voluntary contributions, however small, towards my time and expenses are welcome. You can make a donation using this secure PayPal link here. Thank you!
Photo by umutavci via Pixabay
Thanks to you, my website is among the Top 10 UK Psychotherapy Blogs
- Is generosity a good or a bad idea?
- Chemo brain explained: What is it? Symptoms? Coping?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- How to set up and grow your private therapy practice – The Video
- Living in Peace – 7 Key Steps
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- One off consultation
- Health anxiety – Why giving false hope is worse than no hope
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.