Coronavirus support, wherever you are, with psychotherapist Karin Sieger.
Extraordinary situations require extraordinary measures. But how do I cope?
An online talk to help you with the emotional and mental impact of the current COVID-19 pandemic: anxiety, self-isolation, working from home, loneliness and more.
In this online talk I will cover the immediate essentials to assist you in supporting your emotional and mental wellbeing during this challenging time.
I will talk participants through a step by step guide to help prepare and empower you to cope.
✅ My coronavirus support talk will enable you to
- join me for a live call online,
- receive guidance, reassurance and motivation to develop coping strategies that work for you,
- identify and deal with unhelpful thought patterns and emotions,
- stay grounded and calm when facing the COVID-19 challenges,
- lift your mood and grow reassurance and confidence,
- have access to a supportive, ethical, safe and respectful setting, which is essential during these times of uncertainty,
- get complementary access to the recording after the live session,
Depending on the response to this coronavirus support call I am open to expanding my COVID-19 online support programme and will keep you informed of any additional online talks, support add-ons and articles I write.
✅ How does it work?
You don’t need to be tech savvy or actively participate in this talk. After you have signed up you will received an email from me with a call link. When you click on this link you will be asked to download the App for our call software, which is Zoom. On the day of the call you click the link and it will connect you. You can opt for audio only or audio and video setting. Your privacy is respected.
✅ Book your space here
Sunday 22nd March 2020, 1500 – 1700 UK time (time zone converter)
Creating a mindset to help you through the coronavirus crisis