✅ Why may you need corona crisis support?
We all have entered a period of fast-paced change to life the way we know it.
Stress, anxiety, depression, anger, hopelessness, loneliness, grief and more are bound to impact our emotional, mental and physical health – .
You may be an individual or a company seeking support for your staff.
With the rapidly changing COVID-19 landscape governments and countries roll-out measures which will impact you and your family – our movement, financial stability, food and medical supply, worry for family and friends, the impact of isolation … and all that even if we don’t have the virus. And if we do, then things can get a whole lot worse.
There is so much uncertainty and so much we have to consider and plan for.
✅ My support will focus on your needs and offer you:
- guidance, reassurance and motivation to develop practical mental health coping strategies, that work for you whatever your circumstances, whether you are working from home, are in self isolation, have the virus or want to prepare for any of these scenarios,
- identify and deal with unhelpful thought patterns and emotions,
- stay grounded and calm when facing the COVID-19 challenges,
- lift your mood and grow reassurance and confidence,
- have access to a supportive, ethical, safe and respectful setting, which is essential during these times of uncertainty.
✅ Get in touch
Book a free 20 minute consultation or drop me a line explaining your needs. During this time crisis I have introduced a sliding fee scale to ensure financial pressures do not getting the way of finding support.
To book an appointment or ask relevant questions about this offer please drop me a line in confidence to KarinSieger @ KarinSieger.com Put “Corona Crisis Support” in the subject heading. I aim to get back to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays). If you do not hear from me, then please check your spam folder.