If you would like to get in touch then drop me an email at
KarinSieger (at) KarinSieger.com
Your communication will be treated in strictest confidence and only be accessed by me.
I aim to get back to you within 24 hours, excluding weekends or Bank Holidays (unless agreed).
Important: If you have not heard from me after 24 hours, then please also check your spam folder (esp if you use Hotmail or Yahoo).
- Angry with your therapist? Why it might be helpful.
- How to turn feeling hopeless into hope
- Holding hands matters – How to hold it together when we are alone?
- The moment that taught me not to fear depression
- Regrets can shape us or break us. How to make peace with regrets.
- When my friend died, she gave me a gift, that changed my life
- How to give up addictive behaviours
- When friendships end in doubt and mistrust
- Breast density and patient advocacy – in conversation with Siobhán Freeney 🎧
- The death of a therapist, coach or mentor – how to cope.